Redeeming Love

I did it! I read a book. Sadly, its probably the first one I finished since I read "Marley & Me" when Madeleine was a baby. Upon hearing that one of my goals for the new year was to read more, my sister and best friend from high school were quick to recommend " Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It took me just over a week to read the 468 page novel. It was an easy read and I found myself making time throughout the day to read it even forgoing my attempts to complete the next level of Candy Crush.

my sisters and I at the Hershey Spa, book in hand!
 
 
Redeeming Love was a love story about unconditional love that I have only seen lived out a couple of times in my life. Its rare but its real! Set in California during the Gold Rush the author tells the story of a prostitute and the man who loved her. It parallels Christ love for us. I highly recommend this book!
 



0 comments: