In just a few months I will be 31, so scary! In the past couple of weeks I have been brainstorming a list of things I want to do in my 30's. The list is not complete because I either lack ambition or creativity so I still welcome suggestions anyone may have. 

1. Tour an out of state winery

2. Go to a concert (I am thinking Andrea Bocelli, Neal Young or The Police)

3. Run a marathon

4. Move into the Penn Manor School District

5. Get a passport

6. Use it! Travel to Italy or Spain

7. Take my family to Disney World

8. Go zip-lining

9. Eat Lobster in Maine

10. Go whale watching

11. Rock climb real rocks 

12. Celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary on a cruise ship

13. Write a children's book

14. Learn to speak Spanish

15. Go on a missions trip

16. Read Through the Bible

17. Have another baby

18. Go to the Grand Canyon

19. Complete my family and Eric's family genealogy

20. Crochet a hat

21. Go to the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Day Parade

22. New Year's Eve in Times Square

23. See a Broadway musical 
24. Complete a race with a 9 minute mile or better
25. Be shot in the air at the beach in that slingshot ball thing

0 comments: