30 Things I want to do in my 30's

In just a few months I will be 31, so scary! In the past couple of weeks I have been brainstorming a list of things I want to do in my 30's. The list is not complete because I either lack ambition or creativity so I still welcome suggestions anyone may have. 

1. Tour an out of state winery
2. Go to a concert (I am thinking Andrea Bocelli, Neal Young or The Police)
3. Run a marathon
4. Move into the Penn Manor School District
5. Get a passport
6. Use it! Travel to Italy or Spain
7. Take my family to Disney World
8. Go zip-lining
9. Eat Lobster in Maine
10. Go whale watching
11. Rock climb real rocks 
12. Celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary on a cruise ship
13. Write a children's book
14. Learn to speak Spanish
15. Go on a missions trip
16. Read Through the Bible
17. Have another baby
18. Go to the Grand Canyon
19. Complete my family and Eric's family genealogy
20. Crochet a hat
21. Go to the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Day Parade
22. New Year's Eve in Times Square

0 comments: