Bucket List for my 30's

Today I am 31, so scary! In the past couple of weeks I have been brainstorming a list of things I want to do in my 30's.

1. Tour an out of state winery

2. Go to a concert (I am thinking Andrea Bocelli, Neal Young or The Police)

3. Run a marathon

4. Move into the Penn Manor School District

5. Get a passport

6. Use it! Travel to Italy or Spain

7. Take my family to Disney World

8. Go zip-lining

9. Eat Lobster in Maine

10. Go whale watching

11. Rock climb real rocks 

12. Celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary on a cruise ship

13. Write a children's book

14. Learn to speak Spanish

15. Go on a missions trip

16. Read Through the Bible

17. Have another baby

18. Go to the Grand Canyon

19. Complete my family and Eric's family genealogy

20. Crochet a hat

21. Go to the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Day Parade

22. New Year's Eve in Times Square

23. See a Broadway musical 
24. Complete a race with a 9 minute mile or better
25. Be shot in the air at the beach in that slingshot ball thing

26. Be a part of a flash mob
27. Hear Handel's messiah preformed in a famous Cathedral ie. The National  Cathedral
28. Swim somewhere in a waterfall
29. Hot air balloon ride
30. Have an awesome 40th birthday party!!!

If you are interested in completing any of these things with me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Its always fun to have at least one other friend with you :)

0 comments: