Dont Judge Me!


Last week my oldest daughter started preschool. I had debated a long time last spring about where and if I wanted to send Madeleine to preschool in the fall. Ultimately I decided that although Madeleine is a very smart little girl she could really benefit from social time with peers. I also decided to send her to the preschool at our church, despite the 40 minute drive there twice a week, because Madeleine would be familiar with the building and the curriculum was Christ based which I was a HUGE fan of. On Tuesday when I picked her up I was positive I made the right decision for my little girl. Madeleine couldn't stop talking about her picture she had made and the songs she had sung. She talked and sang half of the way home until falling asleep. Oh how I love her!!!

And I almost forgot. Madeleine already knows two bible verses "The Lord God made all Genenis 2:9" and "God made the world and everything in it" (she doesnt know the reference to this one yet but its Acts 17:24)



Name tag I made for her backpack

Madeleiene with her pig in the mud picture


Madeleine going to preschool has also helped me establish a more regular schedule for our family. I have developed a cleaning schedule to go along with my bi-weekly/monthly menus. I am also developing a more regular exercise plan, which is vital since I currently am not training for any races and really lack motivation to run. Today after cleaning the bathrooms I was inspired by another blog to clean my washing machine, oven hood and refrigerator.

Please dont judge when you look at the before pictures of the washer. Seriously it was as nasty as it looks. It hasnt been thoroghly cleaned since we moved in 3 years ago. Fear not though I am aspiring to be a better me.

Before

Before

Before

Before

I filled the washer with 2 cups of white vinegar and water and let sit for an hour.
Than I ran the cycle and added 1 cup of bleach to water and finished the cycle.

nasty inside part that holds fabric softner

After

After

After

After

After


And then there is Miss Emilia. I dont want to forget her. She's been soaking up the mommy time shes been getting while her big sister is in school but is always eager to see Madeleine when we pick her up. I love that they are best friends!! Emilia is growing up so quickly. Shes a happy little girl unless shes hungry. She knows several words including Elmo, mama, cup, up, more and cracker. What else does a girl need to know?!?


Emilia this afternoon after her first Oreo

0 comments: